Learn More About a Real Estate Lawyer in Destin, FL
Serving All of South Walton County
The attorneys at Ward & Ketchersid, P.A., in Destin, Florida, provide strategic legal representation for all of your residential and commercial real estate needs. Our experience in real estate, construction, and municipal planning brings real-world business experience and diverse knowledge to your transactions and other needs.
We can apply real estate law in transactional and litigation challenges, including but not limited to:
- Purchase and sales of commercial and residential real estate
- Landlord-tenant matters, including drafting and enforcing leases, and evictions
- Purchase contracts creation or review of existing contracts on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Suits to quiet title and clear title defects for individuals or commercial entities
- Title searches, title insurance, and residential and commercial real estate closings
- All types of real estate litigation, including pre-construction contracts litigation
- Boundary disputes, mortgages, and foreclosures
- Preparing deeds and assignments
- Issues involving homeowners associations, community associations, homeowner groups, condominium associations, and association law
Servicios del intérprete disponibles.
Destin Homeowners Association Attorneys Serving Northwest Florida
Our attorneys are experienced with all aspects of owners’ association laws. We actively pursue new challenges and keep abreast with the ever-changing laws in this area of practice. Our team is dedicated to providing counsel and assistance in procedural matters, lease negotiations, issues and enforcement of governing documents, planning, development, contracting, construction, collections, legal protections, and other issues involving operations, maintenance, and management issues.
We frequently represent out-of-state owners, operators, agents, lenders, and managers involved in Florida real estate transactions, litigation, and associations.
Contact Us Today
At Ward & Ketchersid, P.A., our Destin real estate attorneys can help you with all aspects of your real estate transactions and resolve disputes as your advocates in negotiation and litigation. Contact our law firm online or call us at 850-502-4756 or toll free at 877-732-9339 for a consultation with a lawyer.
We accept all major credit cards, and we also participate in several legal service plans.