Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Serving South Walton County and More
The attorneys at Ward Law, P.A., in Destin, Florida, provide strategic legal representation for all of your residential and commercial real estate needs. Our experience in real estate, construction, and municipal planning bring real-world business experience and diverse knowledge to your transactions and other needs.
We’ve spent decades helping to facilitate both commercial and residential real estate transactions throughout the Emerald Coast.
Comprehensive Legal Guidance For Your Real Estate Issues
We can apply real estate law in transactional and litigation challenges, including but not limited to:
- Purchase and sales of commercial and residential real estate
- Landlord-tenant matters, including drafting and enforcing leases and evictions
- Purchase contracts creation or review of existing contracts on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Suits to quiet title and clear title defects for individuals or commercial entities
- Title searches, title insurance, and residential and commercial real estate closings
- All types of real estate litigation, including pre-construction contracts litigation
- Boundary disputes, mortgages, and foreclosures
- Preparing deeds and assignments
- Issues involving homeowners associations, community associations, homeowner groups, condominium associations, and association law
Strong Legal Support For Homeowner Association Laws
Our attorneys are experienced with all aspects of owners’ association laws. We actively pursue new challenges and keep abreast with the ever-changing laws in this area of practice. Our team is dedicated to providing counsel and assistance in procedural matters, lease negotiations, issues and enforcement of governing documents, planning, development, contracting, construction, collections, legal protections, and other issues involving operations, maintenance, and management issues.
We frequently represent out-of-state owners, operators, agents, lenders, and managers involved in Florida real estate transactions, contract disputes or other litigation, and homeowner or condo associations.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
At Ward Law, P.A., our attorneys can help you with all aspects of your real estate transactions and resolve disputes as your advocates in negotiation and litigation. Contact our law firm online or call us at 850-502-4756 or toll free at 877-732-9339 for a consultation with a lawyer.
¿Hablas español? Ask for Attorney Richard W. Withers.
We accept all major credit cards, and we also participate in several legal service plans.