Destin Family Law Attorneys
When you have a legal matter or a financial issue that could benefit from legal counsel and planning, our attorneys can advise you on all relevant issues that may affect your decision-making process. At Ward & Ketchersid, P.A., in Northwest Florida, we counsel and represent our diverse clientele in a variety of areas pertinent to everyday life and practical planning for the future.
Northwest Florida Civil Litigation and Real Estate Lawyers
Our Destin and Okaloosa County attorneys provide personalized service and remain accessible to you throughout your case and our relationship. We believe that a thorough understanding of your immediate needs and your long-term goals allows for comprehensive legal representation you can rely on.
Our Practice Areas
We can assist you with effective strategies and well-informed, decisive actions regarding many legal concerns, including:
- Real estate — Purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties, closings, title insurance, title defects, mortgages, landlord-tenant matters, and litigation. We represent individuals, companies, condominium associations, and homeowners associations.
- Foreclosure law — We represent commercial and residential clients in foreclosure defense, including forbearance, loan modification, short sale, and deed-in-lieu.
- Banking law — We also represent Florida and out-of-state banks and lenders in foreclosure proceedings on both commercial and residential property.
- Family law — We represent clients in divorce, child support, custody, visitation, spousal support or alimony, modifications, enforcements, domestic violence, and paternity actions.
- Divorce — We help clients plan and represent clients in mediation, negotiation, and litigation of the full range of issues that must be settled in divorce proceedings.
- Spousal maintenance/alimony — We assist clients in obtaining court orders, developing solid agreements, modifications, and enforcement actions.
- Civil litigation — We represent and aggressively pursue results for our clients in real estate, banking, financial, family law, and business matters.
- Creditors’ rights law — We advise clients on commercial debt collection and creditors’ rights in bankruptcy.
- Commercial debt collection — We assist clients in legal actions to collect debts and enforce contractual agreements.
- Garnishments and judgment collections — We represent clients in execution and levy on money judgments, lien foreclosures, and garnishments.
- Wills, trusts, and probate — We assist clients with all estate planning and probate administration needs, including wills, trusts, pour-over wills, credit shelter trusts, durable powers of attorney (DPOA), living wills, and health care surrogate designations.
- Business law — We advise and represent clients regarding business formation, business dissolution, partnership disputes, employment issues, commercial collections, garnishments, executions, levies, construction liens, and commercial litigation.
- Criminal Law – We represent clients that have been charged with or arrested for misdemeanors, felonies, or violations of probations throughout the Gulf Coast.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles.
Contact Us Today
At Ward & Ketchersid, P.A., our Destin family law attorneys and business law attorneys can help you resolve your issues in a timely and favorable manner. Contact our law firm online or call us at 850-502-4756 or toll free at 877-732-9339 for a consultation.
We accept all major credit cards, and we also participate in several legal service plans.